Accreditation | Membership | Certification | Registrations | Affiliations
Registered as a higher educational institution with the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport and Youth
The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA), is the competent independent authority responsible to safeguard standards and to support, through the procedures provided by the relevant legislation and the principles underlying the establishment of the European Higher Education Area, the continuous improvement and upgrading of higher education institutions and their programs of study, in order to comply with the ESG and the European policy for mobility and mutual qualification recognition. It also aims at promoting quality culture within the higher education institutions in Cyprus.
Accredited Franchised Programmes with CityU
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK)
- Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy)
The Institute of Hospitality (IoH) is the world’s leading professional body for hospitality professionals. Our purpose is to promote professionalism through lifelong learning. We inspire hospitality professionals to perform at their very best and earn the recognition they deserve.
EURO-TOQUES consists of 3,500 members and is the official gastronomic organization of the European Union. Our members are Chefs, Confectioners, Restaurateurs, Hotel and Restaurant Managers, Professors of Hotel Schools, Nutrition Specialists, Ecologists, Food Technicians, Food and Beverages Manufacturers, and in general anyone dealing with food and its problems.
The Cyprus Chefs Association (C.C.A.) is a professional, non-profit organization that aims to unite chefs and cooks from all over Cyprus in a shared dedication to professional excellence. As an organisation, the (C.C.A.) represents a single voice on all issues related to professional cooking.
Cyprus Sustainable Tourism Initiative (CSTI) is an independent organization. It was established in 2006, following a 2-year long project of the Travel Foundation that created a partnership of UK leading tour operators, environmental Cypriot NGOs, the Cyprus Tourism Organisation – CTO (Deputy Ministry of Tourism as of JAN19), Cyprus Agents and small village producers, their communities and associations.
In the 30 years of its existence, the Cyprus Association of Psychologists has developed a variety of activities and managed to make known the Profession of Psychologist and the Science of Psychology in Cyprus, to create jobs and to listen and take into account the Cypriot society.
Bachelor (Hons) in Accounting receives nine (9) exemptions out of thirteen (13) ACCA examinations.
Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
CityU’s cooperation list:
- Arab Academy for science, technology and maritime transport (Egypt)
- Baltic International Academy (Latvia)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK)
- Erasmus Hogeshool Brussels (Belgium)
- ISMA (Latvia)
- ISMAI (Portugal)
- Modern University for Business and Science (Lebanon)
- RTA (Latvia)
- Sanok (Poland)
- TH Koln (Germany)
- Transilvania University of Brasov (Romania)
- Universal Business school (India)
- Università degli Studi ‘Guglielmo Marconi’ (Italy)
- Universita degli studi di Urbino CARLO BO (Italy)
- University of Economics and Management (Czech Republic)
- University of Economics Varna (Bulgaria)
- University of Management Varna (Bulgaria)
- University of Vigo (Spain)
- Vern’ University (Croatia)
- VIVES (Belgium)
West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin (Poland)
Provides access to Emerald E-Journal Business, Management & Strategy Collection (55 widely used journals in aerospace, automotive, industrial and manufacturing sectors) and Emerald Management 200 (200 business and management journals).
55 journals / 2,300+ 2021 articles / 32,700+ total articles
- Management for performance
- Strategic orientation
- Cultural studies/globalization
- Innovation and
What are EBSCO eBooks?
EBSCO eBooks are online versions of printed books that your library has either purchased with a perpetual license or via an annual subscription. eBooks that are owned will be available to the library in perpetuity, with provisions being made for long term access and preservation. eBooks available via subscription are renewed annually for the library to retain access. EBSCO eBooks are available from all major academic publishers in virtually all academic disciplines.
- Vocational Training Center (KEK) / Κέντρο Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης (ΚΕΚ)
- Vocational Training Structure (DEC) / Δομή Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης (ΔΕΚ)
And has approved, following appropriate evaluation, a number of its staff as:
- Vocational Training Instructors (VET) / Εκπαιδευτές Επαγγελματικής Κατάρτισης (ΕΕΚ)
- Mpk Mindmover Solutions Ltd (representative of ACTA A.E. - The Association of Cyprus Travel Agents)
- Angeo - Specialising in professional ingredients for Bakeries, Confectioneries and Gelateria's
- Epsilon Net (Greece)
- City Unity College (Greece)