Aim of the programme
The general objectives of the programme are for students to develop basic knowledge, understanding and skills that will enable them to start their career as accountants and financial advisors. At the same time, the curriculum provides an excellent opportunity for students to advance their career at both postgraduate and professional levels. Students are taught both the English and the Greek Accounting Plan, since a significant number of courses is designed to cover both international practices and local needs.
3 Years / 360 Credits
Why choose the program?
- Accounting is a rapidly evolving industry
- It is a field of great demand in competitive international labor markets such as EU, USA, UAE, etc. Many graduates already work abroad.
- It combines practical and theoretical knowledge that help to understand modern types of business financing
- Professors and instructors have vast experience in the financial industry and many of them hold professional certifications (ACCA, CIA, etc.).
- The Program’s courses partially cover the content of the above international certifications.
|BAC-4023||Financial and Digital Accounting|
|BEC-4001||The Economy – Microeconomics|
|BEC-4002||The Economy - Macroeconomics|
|BAC-4022||Global Financial Services|
|BAC-5003||Audit and Assurance|
|BHL-5015||Corporate and Business Law|
|BAA-6000||Advanced Performance Management|
|BAA-6004||Advanced Financial Management|
|BAA-6002||Advanced Financial Reporting|
|BAA-6003||Audit and Corporate Governance|
Are you interested?
Students can design, with their professors’ assistance, their method of studying. At the same time, the course structure and the various teaching methods have been designed to support this practice. Micro-teaching is encouraged through the use of specific international practices such as case studies, while practical training is complemented by the use of appropriate materials, videos, computer software, etc.
The teaching material is presented through a mix of lectures, seminars and workshops. *Some teaching methods might not apply to all subjects.
Book Online Appointment
All applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with an average grade of at least 60% of the high school’s highest grade
- In exceptional cases an interview or challenge courses or entrance exams or accreditation of prior learning will be required in consultation with the director of the department.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements which are:
- Graduation from a high school in an English-speaking country (where the teaching language was English).
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.5 (B2 Level),
- An online English test to be arranged by the Admissions
Why study at City Unity College?
Accredited Programmes of Study
Experienced Academic Staff
Affordable tuition fees
Programme flexibility Fingertip access to all learning material (Online & Mobile App learning platform - eClass)
Collaboration with overseas Universities
Modern technology used in classrooms, amphitheaters and laboratories
College campus composed of 4 buildings (modern cafeterias, restaurant, conference facilities)
Multi workshops and seminars with guest speakers from the industry
Strong student support services
Opportunity support in research
Member of the Erasmus+ mobility scheme
Why choose Cardiff Metropolitan University?
Cardiff Met has a Silver Teaching Excellence Framework (TFE) rating (HEFCE 2017)
The University is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK (The Times Good University Guide, The Sunday Times University Guide, The Guardian University Guide, The Independent Complete University Guide)
Cardiff Met has been ranked the top University in the UK for ‘International student support’ in the International Student Barometer for six years (ISB 2010-2015)
Cardiff Met won the Times Higher Education’s Most Improved Student Experience Award in 2014
Cardiff Met continues to improve year to year. In 2015, CMET was the 3rd most improved UK University in the Complete University Guide list.
95% of the graduates are working or continue further studies within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016)
Cardiff Met is the top ranked modern university in Wales
The Higher Education Academy’s Postgraduate Research Students Survey ranked Cardiff Metropolitan among the top 10 UK universities in all of its five key areas of measurement