ACCA continuously supports 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills needed by employers. This is supported by a network of 91 offices and centres and more than 8,500 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development.
Students who are qualified the ACCA examination may become Chartered Certified Accountants. A Chartered Certified Accountant may be employed in different sectors of the economy and a wide range of positions such as: Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Entrepreneurs, Internal or External Auditors, Business Consultants, Senior Partners etc.
City Unity College proposes to students a unique study opportunity in pursuing the ACCA professional qualification. City Unity College in collaboration with Cardiff Metropolitan University offers a BA in Accounting & Finance. The program is awarded 9 exemptions out of the 14 papers required for the ACCA professional qualification. Students at City Unity College may study the ACCA professional qualification on a full-time or part-time basis and according to personal workload. A distance learning option is also available.
The ACCA Structure
The examination structure of ACCA consists of 14 papers, divided into two levels:
F1 Accountant in Business
F2 Management Accounting
F3 Financial Accounting
F4 Corporate & Business Law
F5 Performance Management
F7 Financial Reporting
F8 Audit and Assurance
F9 Financial Management
Essentials (Compulsory Courses)
P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
P2 Corporate Reporting
P3 Business Analysis
Options (Select 2 out of 4)
P4 Advanced Financial Management
P5 Advanced Performance Management
P6 Advanced Taxation
P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
- High school leaving certificate with an average mark of 85% (17/20) and above.
- High school leaving certificate with an average mark of 80% (16/20) plus LCCI Higher in Accounting (pass).
- Successful completion of 2 GCE “A” Levels (grade A-E) or 3 LCCI Higher (pass) and 3 GCE “O” Levels (grade A-C).
- Successful completion of FIA (Foundations in Accountancy) Diploma in Accounting and Business or Certified Accounting Technicians – CAT (provides exemptions from the first 3 papers).
- University degree irrespective of major (relevant degrees may provide exemptions from certain papers).
- For international students, the ACCA has established different minimum entry criteria, based on the country the ACCA prospective student has obtained his qualifications.
Φόρμα Εκδήλωσης Ενδιαφέροντος