Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
The aim of Erasmus+ is to contribute to the Europe 2020 strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion, as well as the aims of ET2020, the EU’s strategic framework for education and training.
Erasmus+ also aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education, and contribute to achieving the objectives of the EU Youth Strategy.
Source: European Commission
Opportunities for students:
- Mobility for studies (one or two semesters)
- Mobility for traineeships (two to twelve months)
Opportunities for staff
- Mobility for teaching (two days to two months)
- Mobility for training (two days to two months)
Why go on Erasmus:
- To increase employment opportunities
- To practice foreign language skills
- To develop intercultural communication skills
- To experience a new culture
- To live an amazing experience with young people from all over Europe
Did you know that mobile students are more likely to be employedbecause they develop personal and professional competences?
Source: Erasmus Impact Study