CityU offers free Career Center services to its students and graduates including:
- Group Career Seminars: CV Writing, creation of cover letter, provision of electronic and printed samples, references to main mistakes of an indifferent CV, methods for job seeking, questions and answers for the first and next interviews, career counseling, work environment and opportunities per case.
- Individual meetings: creation and update of CV and cover letter
- Professional principles test: on line, Greek, in cooperation with Greek psychologists and counselors
- Promotion of CVs to targeted enterprises
- Participation in career days of CityU: interview appointments with targeted enterprises
The program is open to students and graduates of CityU. It is also open to their parents, if they wish to participate in the program after they contact the coordinator of the program. In order to participate in the programme, please fill in the application form provided online.
Why Study In Cyprus?CityU is located in the heart of the Island the capital Nicosia (translated as White City from the Greek “Lefkosia” ) and here is where the largest student population lives. Nicosia has been the capital of Cyprus for over 1000 years. It is the administrative, commercial, financial and cultural center of Cyprus. It also serves as a base for major financial services providers and numerous smaller businesses. As a cradle of civilization marked by historical and cultural wealth, Nicosia is proud of its continuous progress in terms of cultural expression and creativity. At the same time it has emerged as an important center of education and research in Cyprus.