- Students are entitled to be fully informed concerning the functions, structure and the aims of the college.
- Students are entitled to attend the courses as long as they have fulfilled their financial obligations towards the college.
- They are entitled to participate in the committees in which they have been selected as members.
- They are entitled to arrange meetings with their professors to discuss any problems they may face at college.
- They are entitled to take written examinations provided that they have fulfilled their financial obligations.
- They are entitled to receive certificates from college.
- They are entitled to have a Students’ Union, to elect and to be elected freely, and they are also able to elect their representatives at the Board and the Committees of the college.
- They are entitled to develop social, cultural and artistic activities through their Students’ Union and Student Clubs. They can also take part in wider social and other activities by firstly notifying the college in written.
- Every student may use the machinery and the equipment of the college after receiving permission from the management. S/He may and should use the books and the equipment in the library during the hours that the library is open. Students may use the library during other hours, but after making specific arrangements.
- Every student can make copies by paying the corresponding fee.
- A student who breaks disciplinary or academic rules, and s/he is inflicted punishment may within 15 days from the date of his written notification, appeal against the decision. The Academic Director’s decision will then be final.
- Students must obey the rules of the college and act according to the code of behavior formed by the college.
- S/He must respect the institutions and the personal freedom of others.
- Students must show academic integrity and avoid showing inappropriate behavior, such as, deception in any aspect (cheating, plagiarism, forgery, cooperation for falsifying an issue etc.).
- Attendance is mandatory and for any absences students must present a supporting document. Students may request from their Instructors, a justification of their absences for a short period, provided that there is an important reason (illness), which is duly certified.
- Students are not released from their academic or other obligations even if their absences from class are justified or not.
- Students can have up to 20% of unjustifiable absences for each course separately. The Instructor of a specific course has the right to Administratively Withdraw (AW) a student with more than 20% absences.
- The Academic Director makes the final decision on whether the absence of a student is justified or not.
- Exams are obligatory for all the students.
- Students who are absent from a predetermined, written or an oral, exam due to an illness or another serious reason, must justify their absence on time, by presenting a doctor’s certificate or another supporting document to their Instructor.
- Students must respect and follow the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. The college will report any law violations to the authorities.
- Constant absences made by foreign students will be reported to the Immigration Department (according to the instructions or regulations of the Immigration Department, or the relative legislation of the Republic of Cyprus at that time). The college will also inform the Ministry of Education with a notification to the Higher Education Department.