The M.B.A. is an internationally recognized and respected qualification for managers.
The programme is aimed at those who are looking to develop their careers and need an understanding of all the major functions of business.
The program is an innovative, dynamic and flexible in its structure that critically considers developments in the academic study of management and the changing contexts of management in an international context.
Experienced and highly qualified teaching staff and practitioners enhance this dynamic learning and practicing environment.
- Provide a robust theoretical framework for students to develop an integrated and critically aware understanding of management.
- Advance students’ knowledge of the complexity of understanding the relationship between theories and the responsibilities of managers within the workplace.
- Assist students in developing a range of intellectual skills.
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of the main issues, theories and methodologies that are central to management.
- Understand the relationship between management modules and possible contexts including economic, environmental, ethical, legal, political, sociological and technological together with their effects at local, national and international level.
- Human Resource Management
- Product Development Management
- Project Management
- Islamic Finance
- Health Sector Management
|People and Organizations||MBA 7000||20 credits|
|Accounting for Decision Makers||MBA 7001||20 credits|
|Marketing||MBA 7003||20 credits|
|Strategic Management||MBA 7002||20 credits|
|Operations Management||MBA 7061||20 credits|
|Dissertation||MBA 7099||40 credits|
- Hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent) from an accredited or otherwise recognized institution (the undergraduate major doesn’t need to match up with your graduate programme).
- Alternatively have several years of work experience, at positions of relevance, in the field of the graduate programme; recommendation letters are welcome.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
For more information on CityU’s programmes, please fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you soon.