Students wishing to apply at City Unity College Nicosia should send the following documents to the International Students’ Office by post, fax or email:
CITY UNITY COLLEGE NICOSIA
International Students’ Office
79, Aglantzia Avenue
Nicosia – Cyprus
Click here to download International Students Fees
A. DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLYING
1. Completed Application for Admission Form.
2. Application fee of 150€ (non-refundable)
3. Attested copy of Passport (valid at least 2 years from the commencement of classes). Pakistani and Egyptian applicants’ passports do not need attestation.
4. Attested copies of Secondary and Senior Secondary High-School Certificates and Official Transcripts.
5. Attested copy of Non-Criminal Record Certificate issued by the local police or Ministry of Home Affairs (for Indian nationals this must be issued by the Passport Office), stating that the applicant has no criminal record. The Certificate must not be issued more than 4 months before the application deadline. In case there is validity or expiry date written on it, then the Certificate should be valid until the date the classes commence.
6. Attested copy of Bank Letter clearly certifying that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to cover the student’s expenses and studies in Cyprus (amount of minimum 7000€). The Bank Letter should be issued on the student’s or father’s/mother’s name, no more than a month before application deadline. The sponsor can only be the father or mother of the applicant. If neither the Passport nor the Police Character Letter state the relationship between the student and the sponsor, then a Certificate of Relationship issued by the Police or other official authorities stating the relationship between the student and sponsor must accompany the bank letter.
7. Copy of attested Bank Statement showing that the student’s sponsor maintains a balance of at least 7000€. This statement must be issued no earlier than one month prior to the application deadline.
8. Attested copy of Medical Examination report issued no more than 4 months before the application deadline which proves that the student is free from HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Syphilis and Tuberculosis:
a. Blood analysis test for HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C
b. Chest X-Ray for tuberculosis
9. Two passport size photos with the applicant’s name written at the back.
1. All the above documents must be original copies, provided in the English Language, clearly readable and bare the proper attestations.
2. If the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s country does not attest the document you have to go first to a Notary Public Officer and then to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for attestation.
3. India, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine can make the documents Apostille.
4. Non government documents need to visibly state the name and phone number of the person who issued them.
News – Announcements City Unity
- Ο Δρ Ιωάννης Βιολάρης, Ακαδημαικός Διευθυντής στο City Unity College, Λευκωσίας, παραθέτει τις απόψεις του για τις τρέχουσες οικονομικές εξελίξεις
- To τμήμα Ψυχολογίας του CUCN ολοκλήρωσε με επιτυχία το πρόγραμμα εκπαίδευσης μελών οδικής ασφάλειας σε θέματα Εκπαίδευσης και Ψυχικής Υγείας.
- Η επίδραση του Στρες στην καθημερινότητά μας
- Τι είναι Συμπεριφορά Υγείας;
- Αντίδραση στην ασθένεια