Microsoft’s Server operating systems have powered business for over 20 years. In the beginning, it was all about connectivity in the local area network; now it’s all about connectivity in the cloud.
Microsoft calls Server 2012 «the Cloud OS» and is branding it as being «built from the cloud up.» Their goal with this product is to deliver the power of many servers with the simplicity of one. Achieving a Microsoft Certification on this product is an excellent career move.
This seminar will provide experience with Microsoft technologies along to help you understand the features and functionalities of Windows Server 2012 from the standpoint of preparing for certification exam 70 – 410 Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
This seminar will significantly benefit Network Administrators, System Administrators, System Engineers, System Architects, Network Security Specialists, Site Administrators, security administrators, Security Auditors and other IT professionals.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to plan for a server installation
- Server roles
- Server upgrades
- Migrate roles from previous versions of Windows Server
- Install Server Core
- Optimize resource utilization using Features on Demand
- Configure NIC teaming
- Delegate administration
- Configure services
- Configure Server Core
- Convert Server Core to/from full GU
- Deploy roles on remote servers
- You will also learn how to add and remove features in offline images
- Install and configure Windows PowerShell